Sunday, October 3, 2010

2010 09 30 1st Term Audit

This is the 1st time I am joining the Inventory audit in JVC..
Yesterday we had an internal audit for the stock..

My manager ask me to prepare the stock report & filter the data...
Select some sample for audit..

Well, this is my 1st time handling..
I am not really prepare well..

My senior exec is helping me to prepare the report..
& we are co-ordinate for the internal audit job...

Well, it is a very tiring job..
Due to my 1st time, I am really count 1 item by 1 item..
& the accuracy is 99.99% ..
fantastic...
The is some typo error for the stock.. and our production member amended it.

30.09.2010, our appointed external auditor, deloitte, arrive our office at 9am.
However, my senior exec, she is the team leader for this audit ..
She was on MC..
Therefore, Ms Loh (my mgr) guiding me.. to prepare the data..

The audit schedule is 1 1/2 days, since our data is 99.99 accuracy, no discrepancies,
Our auditor finished all the audit in 1 day..

it is a big achievement..

& my manager say "Perly, 2 Term audit i appoint you to be leader"

I am so happy... :)

No comments: