Saturday, June 19, 2010

2010 06 19

Thanks for Mr. Lim!

My appointment with Mr. Lim is 11.30am
I saw a PC... Wau... i so happy.. & i ask the receptionist whether i can use it or not.
While waiting Mr. Lim, I can online in his office..

It is a good news..
Mr. Lim told me.. my health is improving
My previous blood pressure is 90, today it is 100.
Mr Lim mention, if I exercise more, my health will be getting better..

He is count my heart beat..
he say i seem to be stronger..

Well, i really feel i not easily get tired..
Better than previously..
My blue black also lesser...

I went to SUBANG TAIPAN..
this is my 1st time driving there...
i am missing in many junction..
lastly I reach there..

i spends almost rm250 for the medication..

Mr Lim mention, after finished medication,
I need go for blood test...


Thanks Mr Lim.
Wish u happy fathers' day & wish my dad happy father's day..

No comments: