Thursday, February 11, 2010

2010 02 10 You broken promise!

You had promise to call me yesterday. But you bluff again…

I call you on morning, to listen you..
I belief you are fetching others & no convenient to talk,
You promise to call me after reach office…
I am waiting & waiting,
1 Hours gone,
2 Hours… I even can reach IPOH…
I calling you for few times with no answer…
I SMS to you, inform you that I am not feeling well, I am fever & I will go home to take a rest later, beside remind him for tomorrow dating. I really waiting for 11.02.10

Hours & hours..
You have no reply at all..
Lastly you listen my call about 5pm..
You told me a very bad news..
You have an Annual Dinner with your contractor tomorrow night at 7.30pm..
Then how about me? What had you promised me?

I SMS you

“ I sick, You don’t care,
I date you, you don’t care,
All you don’t care,
You always ask me plan, What is that for?
Have you think of me?
Tomorrow disappear again?
I am crying now”

I really cry in office..
I am feeling SICK, Throat & Fever ..
I go to drink chinese herbs at "GONG WO TONG共和堂"

I call you after my class 10.30pm.
You say you are going out to collect debts,
You are driving right now.. & will call me if he come back early..
I really disappointed with the answer..
I tell him “Then tomorrow I eat myself right? You always like that.. I sick you also not care me..”
You reply “You have to get used to it”

I feel very sad with this answer…
Then what is the reason being together?

“You never asking my condition at ALL.. my hand, my fever.. none of it”
Why every time you also like that?
Why every month we also will argue..
Why every month you make me upsad..

I really not wish to celebrate anything with you…
I really not wish to give you the t-shirt…

I am really moody! However my little princess really gives me a SMILE! Cheers! I play with her till 12.00 AM. All the times, she dont like me, But yesterday she is SMILE with me! She is more cute right now. I haven't transfer the photo to PC. hehe...

2010 01 04

2010 01 07

2010 01 09

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best wishes for u

Perly Lee said...

TQ so much.... Best Wishes to you too!