Thursday, January 21, 2010

2010 01 21 Interview at JVC

Yesterday I unable to catch up my last bus,
I was too worry, you are not answering my phone call too..
I asking of some passerby, they advise me go to klang bus stand..
I am keep waiting there… & no bus is coming…
Almost 10pm, I keep worry.. walking here & there…
Lucky I get the RAPID bus..
I reach home about 11pm..
I was too tired but have to do some research before I go to interview until 1.30am,

http://www.jvc.com.my/

It is my pleasure being invited for an interview on today afternoon 3pm.
I m on half day leave, the company is such big,
I was late for interview due to I unable to get the place.
The company is so big, the staff was turn me here & there..
They staff pointed me to the wrong direction where I force to walking so far..
“The job is really suitable for me, but how can I contribute to this job? “HR asked me.
I really not perform well during my interview,
I was panic, because I was late..
All kind of question that I am interested, my brain is temporarily STOP SERVICES..

The job offered is “COSTING/ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE”
It is related to my study & I really need this kind of experience to be qualified as MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT..

I hope I can get this offer.

No comments: