Friday, January 22, 2010

2010 01 22 My Good News!

I was sad on yesterday,
But I m very happy for today!

While I am calling to DIGI for query on the plan,
I received a call,
From the number shown, I am suspect it is JVC,
And I request DIGI Customer service to hold for an minutes,
She is so polite & willing to hold.

I am too excited, it is from JVC (Ms IDA)
As she told me on Wed, the result will be release on next week.
There is only 48 hours…

There is no right & wrong,
But is the try or not try..
Although I am not perform well during the interview..
I try my best..
And I told them, I will try my best in working in JVC..

Ms Ina informs there is additional RM200 fixed allowance if I work more than 20 hours per month. I will enjoy for the staff purchase. JVC also encourage for the staff as an agent.

I call for digi, and I change for my plan.
It save lots for me…
Because I am allow to add non digi number as friend & family number.. the call rate is RM0.15.

What am I worry is my medical checkup…
I scare I m not suitable…

I am getting a new job & I m getting great saving on my call plan.

I share with you... & my best friend...
They wish me good luck too..

I call to you,
inform you my result, & i have to resit & have to pay again few hundred..
You not say anything..
I inform you that i get an better offer, the salary is about that range...
You say "GOOD GOOD!" hahaha...

Wish I will pass the medical checkup...
Wish I will get my bonus on end of January...

No comments: