Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2010 04 06

2nd work at JVC

Today is my first time reporting to my own department – Finance Department.

I am excited for today assembly,
1st of all, Mr. Chen is giving introduction, inform us that Audit still going on this week.
Ms Loh continue the speech, to welcome me
I am so surprise when she ask me give a brief introduction..
I am unprepared, my speech as follow

"I am Perly, I am glad to join JVC, I wish I can work longer in this company”

What is a bad sentence I mention… hahhaha!

Mr Chen continue at the end of speech, " I hope everybody can coordinate with Perly"
It is so sweet....

Ms Loh guide me to do a reporting, where I totally have no idea on it.
She just assign a simple task, which is copy & paste the data!
I did it wrongly… because I have no idea what is that data I copy…

About 5.30pm Due to the data not tally, Ms Loh is doing checking & she asks me to clean my things because she understands I need go for my class.
Ms Loh inform the report suppose need to submit by 5pm, but since the Japanese – GM still have other issue not yet settle, it is ok! She will continue my work

I plan to skip class today. So I inform her, it is ok! I finished my job first!
I work till 7.40pm, I am so tired!

Lastly I say “Sorry Ms Loh, I do my job very bad” She say It is OK! There is many thing to learn from JVC if you are keen! Grace & Ms Wu is very expert in EXCEL formula & those SHORTCUT!

I feel very happy, they are team work, I feel a sense of belonging..
It seem having a STRONG TEAM SPIRIT!


REASON: I observe both my manager & GM behaviour. They are concerning how to solve the problems, they will help each others. ESPECIALLY, I ALWAYS SAW THEIR SMILING FACE :) Even GM did smile often…


Chor inform this is JAPANESE CULTURE!
I am study of how good is JAPANESE CULTURE
This is my 1st Working Experience in Japanese Co. I really hope I can learn as much as possible!

I should learn from them!

I hope my six sense will be correct! and I hope good luck, good fate will follow me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet...