Sunday, April 18, 2010

2010 04 17

Early morning 9.30 I start my journey to SRI DAMANSARA..
With the MAP provided by MS ELSIE,



I was thinking this place is very near.. It shd be somewhere in DAMANSARA..

I was missing after 1 Utama,

I dont know when am I,
I calling to many friends, brother JACKY, DESMOND, etc, All Not Free to answer my call...
Jessica also not sure about the place..
I was U-Turn for 2nd time..


Lastly I managed to get CHOR,
I remember that he stay in KEPONG area..
I am so lucky.. He is stay nearby sri damansara..

Lastly I reach there 11am.
I am very hungry due to I am fasting from 8pm yesterday night.
I did the UltraSound, my liver is OK, only my spleen is enlarge 12cm.

After my blood test.. I am going to Chor place..
As Chor give me instruction, l am quite stupid...

Many cars HON HON me.. cos I drive dangerously... due to I cant get CHOR Instruction!

Lastly I reach a nice place..

I having my lunch.. "ONE NOODLE" at Water Frant Park City..

The food is OK, but the bill is charge APPETIZER of RM3.00

This is only 4 slice of TIMUN ... I can buy for so many.

I wont go there again!

Then I meet up Chor about 1pm..

Due to I forgotten to ask doctor whether did the LIVER PROFILE & KIDNEY PROFILE..

Chor fetch me go again..

We then have a 糖水。。 I visit his house..

It is a nice house. His daughter is very cute too...

I am not feeling well due to fasting more than 10 hours..

I beat I cant drive anymore..

My stomach got many AIR, & I feel blur blur & vomiting..

I take a rest & He take me to the Club house

It is fully equip with GYM facility, SWIMMING POOL, etc..

Due to JAM, I reach home about 5pm.

I taking a rest & 6.30pm, I go to next destination..

This is invited by Jenica, this is a testimonial from a cancer patient who is 4th stages.

How's she recover from sickness..

When i reach home 9pm, I feel i am OK! As the ladies mention, GOD will heal us.

WE ARE LIMITED, GOD IS LIMITLESS!

No comments: