Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2010 04 28

Last day of revision class...

It means exam is very near to the corner...

Oh My Goodness!

Although I almost finished prepared Notes.. (still have 2 more chapter to be finished)
I just manged to done mind map for 3 chapter only...
How about the rest of 9 chapter?

Well, I need to improve my skills of answering..
Ms Wong really give me a very GOOD IDEA...
Hopefully I will pass this time...

& Then I able to continue my life with my RATIONAL MODEL (PLAN Strategic)

I hope to minimised Emergent Strategy...
I really facing many challenges, I just wish it will be the PAST TENSE!
I don't wish to get another extra challenges...
Such as "How am I going to face with all kind of challenges"

Mr Lim(My traditional medication advisor)
I email him regarding my Blood Test Report,
He did reply me very soon & request me call him directly..
Due to having class this few days, I may call him friday... or after ...
Hope he can get a good suggestion for me!

Really thanks to Tarot,
Cos every day, I wish "Please give me more 贵人"
I think this tarot really correct !

No comments: