Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2010 05 02

My Birthday TODAY!

2010 04 30
Due to no dating...
My brother wish to go back on FRIDAY Night..
We decided to go home...

& I would like to thanks LAI FUN, being sincerely invite a date with me...
Sorry that I can't make it!

I plan to celebrate with colleagues..
Due to last minutes I go to buy, there is no 1kg cakes...
Therefore, i buy 2 cakes @ 500 g... Cheese Cake & Green Tea Cake

I buy some Kuih...
Luckily the cakes just enough for all...
My malays colleague treat us ROTI CANAI...
But we cannot finished it!

There do not sing a song to me.. & nothing special day...

I bring the Cheese cake back to Kampar
& We celebrate in my sister home (IPOH)
We dont eat nice food..
But just a very delicious food for me... got famous “猪长粉”, “炒果条” and " “糯米饭”

We went to Jusco & I buy a blouse for my mum...
It is very tiring weekend...

& I was super sleepy on monday morning...
My colleagues is very expert in excel formula.. she is like playing magic...
But my brain.. is dreaming.... Like Alice in Wonderland...

1 comment:

charlotte said...

Happy birthday my dear friend.. wish all ur dream come true as what you desired..