Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2010 05 25 Exam Finished

Yes…. My Exam finished!
No need to struggle!

From day to day, i was dreaming in my bed...
What is the question that will coming out!

It is most properly... my 6 sense is accurate!
But the problem is.. I dont know what is the question asking..
such as, an college wish to implement a new IT System ... etc,

Outline the plan?

I answer according " What is planning stage involve"
My answer include :-
1) Specification of Hardware & Software
2) Cost Plan
3) Authorisation Plan
4) Schedule Plan

My friend, Desmond, he answer the stages involve in life cycle, Maylor 4 D

Another stuggle question ...
Explain the approach for Finance Manager in negotiation stage...

Shall i write the process of negotiation? or how to manage the negotiation?

My answer as,
Stages involve :-
1) Preparation
2) Opening
3) Bargaining
According to Thomas model, he state the way to manage conflicts, AVOID, COMPETING FORCE, COMPROMISE, COLLABORATION, TEAM.
In this case, it is advise Finance Manager to use the COLLABORATION, as to reach WIN-WIN Situation!
4) Closing
Agreement must be drafted & sign.

Hopefully, I can pass!
As discuss with Desmond, most properly we can score more than 50%.

No comments: