Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2010 05 05

This is my 1st time being preparing CLOSING ACCOUNTS.
It is totally different with the FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS

Majority of work is to do analysis & preparing reports.
The analysis part is so taught!
I am so sleepy when my colleague is guiding me…
I am almost fall in sleep..

I learned – Pass Journal, Run Inventory Tag, Preparing Inventory Report, Adjustment on stocks, etc.
When I still have many things to learn, perhaps tomorrow is the final closing date.

I’m very tiring for my work
But You really brighten my day! My Dearest Lai Fun

I really love it!
Your wording, fantastic wishes... fantastic language...

Since long time ago, everybody is using E-CARD..
But i am still prefer on the Traditional Type..

A Lovely Birthday Card… Specially from DEAR LAI FUN
TQ Very Much!


On 03.05.10, I had a sweet dream! But the story is past tense!
It’s the day we are together… with YAU & Nick… my college life! That will never happen in my life again!

To be appreciate on our present time!

No comments: