Friday, May 21, 2010

2010 05 21

Exam is coming soon.... TUES

TQ so much that...
I meet some GOOD GUY... being advice for my exam..

1) My Senior Manager, she share some of notes & teach exam techniques,
Her Advise "TIME MANAGEMENT, MUST FINISHED ALL QUESTION, MUST PROVIDE EXAMPLES, IF POSSIBLE QUOTE THE PERSON..USE DARK PEN, ETC)

2) An indian guy is watching at us.. & laugh at us.. I am wondering... do we know him? Desmond reply, if he is a girl then I will have intention to considering who is him.. It is my pleasure, to meet an India guy, he is a CIMA lecturer before. Currently he is incharge of learning & development. He design for the new syllabus.

While, this guy is really expert. He teach us, the way of answering question. Don't write rubish. If they want you "Identify / Describe", dont waste time for giving defination. Markers wont give any marks.. & others techniques.

3) Today lunch with my senior exec at McD, she sharing some useful information with me.

Thanks god! I hope I will pass this time!

No comments: