Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2010 05 24 My Blood Test

I went to blood test.

The unfriendly DR LAU, he say “It is your life, you decide want to do bone marrow now or hold another 3 months, or hold for a year!”
He sound like blaming..
I told him that I did ultrasound at Clinic, due to the appointment was full in ULTRASOUND Dept
He blame that “Clinic report cannot be trust! I need you to do again here!”

From his word, it looks like unprofessional compare to Dr Ong or others.
I wonder he is a new doctor or not because this is the 1st time I meet him.
From the mouth of nurse, he is servicing this industry for long time.

While I am waiting for the schedule my next appointment date,
I jot down some of my result.
The nurse is so nice that, she ask me take back if you want.

My report show an improvement on Hemoglobin

I start my 1st medication 23.05.10
After a day, my hemoglobin show an improvement of 0.3, and 3 abnormal items, where it is slighyly different with standard had back to normal. However my platelet still remains the same.
It is a good sign. Small improvement meant to me!

Standard 19.03.10 19.04.10 24.05.10
Hemoglobin 血红蛋白 11.5 - 16.5 9.9 10 10.3
Platelets 150.0-450.0 30 29 30

Thank you Dr Lim

No comments: