Monday, April 5, 2010

2010 04 05 my reporting day at JVC

I wake up 6.30, start my journey 7.10,
It is horrible traffic jam which I am expecting,
I am not confident on the way to go..
I am missing at NIPPON PAINT... haha
I reach Guard House 7.50am
There is still a driving distance about 5-10min,
I park my car very far, it almost 15mins to HR Dept .
I was late for the reporting..
I directly go to HRD, I then follow CIK SALINA to training room.
There is 4 others news colleagues from different dept
CIK SALINA give us some briefing,
We then continue for medical checkup,
This is the crital time for me,
However, i pretend to be in GOOD CONDITION.
Today is my 2nd day PMS,
Doctor required Urine Test...
It is lucky that another girl is same with me...
She request the nurse, the doctor asking "Are you single or married?"
We both are single, and Doctor say It is OK..
There is simple eyes testing, measure pressure only.
No Blood Test at all..

My medical Report, Is Fixed to work!

Form to submit for my superior to assess my probation period

My New Uniform

I was given 2 set of clothes, but only 1 pant due to no stock :( and a pair of shoe.

I am require wear the shoe in company,

it is compulsary put in LOCKER, not allow to bring home due to HYGINE purpose.

Ms Loh (My superior) introduce colleagues to me,

Finance Dept - MD is Japanese, Yamaida!

He looks very young..

I have 3 break,

Morning Breakfast, Lunch & Tea Break..

Majority is malay female staff,

They are friendly..

My superior & Mr. Chen (I guess both are Finance Manager),

they are OK..

We are open space, so it is allow to talk, discuss...

I hope i can work there longer..

Last week, i make a wish to CRYSTAL " Please bless me so that I am successful work at JVC"

and today, i really successful...

I am over worry...

I am hereby especially thankful to my dearest friend because of they wishes...

Especially, Dearest Lai Fun, your sms enlighten me

Dear Wendy calling me about 2.20 pm, to asking my condition

Because they know i am worry on my blood test!

Thank you so much for all the bless,

It means to me...

and other friend, Hooi Wai & charlotte also care of me...

Thanks my dear friend! You are always in my heart..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

健康的开始:在忙碌的行程中,别忘了给休息留一个位置哦!