Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2010 03 27 Tarot Card

I wonder to re-arrange TAROT CARD appointment on SAT.
While I having my breakfast, he inform me my appointment dated 25.04.10 need to be re-arrange due to the Ms Doris are oversea.
Luckily, 2pm have a Free Slot due to customer cancel the appointment.
I went there, 1st thing,
Doris scolds me badly, “Why I do not bring my cards? That’s represent my luck”
I do not notice, but I already throw to dustbin..

Her forecast as follow:-

1) Last 2 years I am very bad luck, and after 02.05.10 I will have a good luck
2) My Fate on March, Aug & Dec. She informs my dream is having a happy family, have kids.
3) Jan & Oct is Bad Luck, be careful of health & cannot borrow $$
4) My health condition – my eating habits is not follow consistent time, my period not accurate (28days)
5) Operation – no necessary as the tarot mention, I have no big sickness
6) Career – I am suitable working in BANK… but I am not interested at all
7) Good time to Starting a new job? I have many 小人。。
8) Exam – I will pass my exam this time.

She suggested that:-
1) Go to the Gold Shop, touching the gold… to bring me luck
2) Go to prayer for predecessor, to take away my bad luck
3) Go to sea side, inform the GOD OF SEA, to take away all my sickness & bad luck
4) Go to travel… to bring me GOOD LUCK…
5) Change the Bank Signature.

If I still do not listen, she say I will forever lonely, and she don’t want to see me again next time.

My previous forecast is accurate, within a month I fall in love with Ben.
Doris request me find her before start a relationship…
I do not trust 100%... & therefore I get hurt..

Doris commented me ..e Don’t be stupid.. Don’t be hurt again…





My Crystal - OBSIDIAN (RM130.00)
I wish you Happy Birthday!

No comments: