Saturday, March 20, 2010

2010 03 20 Crying today

I had my blood test on yesterday,
The results shown NO IMPROVEMENT..

I am so strong that.. I didn't cry at all..
I am continuing to
1) collect my FOLIC ACID,
2) Make appointment at Ultra Sound Department
3) I walk here walk there due to I need the same appointment date
4) Get doctor(normal day care clinic) advice (He is quite frustration because I am asking many question)
5) Visit another lady doctor, she more patient.. & Doctor give me some vitamins... It may not boost up my platlet, but it is good to take it..
5) Apply ATM card, Lastly, the officer inform my I have 2 ATM card, 1 Card is still active.. eventually I already scrap 1 card. Hopefully I not scrap the wrong card.
6) Enquiry for Multi Currency Accounts , I go to few bank due to different Bank have different requirement.. such as OCBC, min is GBP 5000. I am crazy about this figure..
7) TM Point to update my payment details, as the government impose the GOVERNMENT TAX for credit card, i had no choice but to cancel.
8) I call Ben on 2.30, he is busy on that time, and he say will get back to me if he is free to do maintenance for my car. Time almost 4.50pm, I really no energy... I direct go home to take a bath & sleep till 5.20pm.
9) Times up... i take bus to college
10) I reach home 11.10pm..

I have no more energy to think...
I tell my self.. Life still have to continue...
Therefore I done so much of task.

Today early morning , I call to Ben & I sent the car for maintenance..
He looks busy... and he just ask his brother to handle my car...
then he left..
I wondering, shall Ben will asking for $$?
After servicing, as a customer, it is my responsibility to pay..
So I voice up.. his brother a bit shame... & say.. RM100.00
I am not sure.. whether is Ben inform his brother to charge me? or the other way..

I go home & have a long rest...
I can't fall in sleep..
I cry for long time..

I calling my friend, she is so busy together with friend.. and yet... she not reply me at all...
I wondering What is a GOOD FRIEND??

I call to my kei ko,
He is busy at his work at RAWANG
He return my call ... & I crying in the phone..
1st word he say " WHO BULLY YOU?"
I never cry in front of him...
I feel better after chating with him...

He will accompany me see Traditional Medication Doctor..

No comments: