Monday, March 1, 2010

2010 02 22 - 2010 02 28 My CNY

2010 02 23 Pappa Rich @ Bandar Puteri

Jesyln invite for Tina Ang & Me for a dinner
We are very enjoy for the chating..
We share about everything.. LIFE, LOVE etc
Important is.. i m not expected they give me ANG PAO.. haha.. so happy

2010 02 24 Visit Uncle@ Bandar Puteri

Since the uncle always ask me visit him,
It is the best time to take ANG PAO... hehe..
My niece & nephew follow me to go too...
Guess how much... RM50.00.. hehehe

2010 02 25 Watch movie with Jacky & friend ( HERE COMES FORTUNE 财神到)
I had dating with Wendy,
Due to her daughter is sick,
I re-schedule it..
I had a movie with Jacky..
The movie is Ok only..
My next planning is ... Alice in wonderland

2010 02 26 ANG PAO..

Having breakfast with Jacky
We saw his car, but he is not there.. We wonder why is him..
Then i sent Jacky to get his car.

I continue my next program.. visit Charlotte..
I accompany her to visit her ladies boss...
Her house is luxurious..
There is Karaoke's room, Gym's Room, Gardening & mini bar (lots of drinks collection) etc..
I like it so much...
I know that her house have many mirror, she told me that is part of "FENG SUI"
Her ladies boss gave me an ANG PAO too..

We went to YY's house, she gave me ANG PAO too..

I continue with Yee Ling Wedding dinner..
This time, i need to give ANG PAO to her .. :(

Her dress is so nice...

My table..

My 1st Dishes, 鱼生,捞到风生水起。。



2010 02 27 Siew Ling’s CNY opening house

I overnight at Charlotte's house..
She treat me a good breakfast 点心
Thank you..
She bake Kiuh too..
I reach home about 4pm

As promise Siew Ling, I will do Jelly to her open house..
So Sorry that i fail.. & I just follow the instruction.. I may put too much of water...

Abby's aunty cook a very nice Vietnam Chicken..
Siew Ling cook a nice Fish Soup... & Other delicious meal...
Thank you for your invitation..
But i not contribute anything..

Oh yeah.. I contribute $$ for gambling...
We are so enjoy with GAMBLING...

I feeling of lonely... SMS to ALVIN..

He reply "Don't be sad. God is love and he understand you. Things pass just don;t look back for God will handle it. Just do your best and God will do the rest"

I feel so sweet.. & i have a good dream that night... A guy is trying to solve my problems..

Perly, Everything is going to be Alright!


2010 02 28 Today is last day of CNY. I stay in home only

The movie ticket was gave to TINA ANG due to my bro bring the kids to GENTING
I have no program..


My bro & sister never inform me early for the GENTING programs... I was disappointed...

Having Breakfast + Lunch @12pm with Jacky & his gf.
We went to 观音庙拜神。

I m just started my revision...

Hopefully I will pass this time!

He spends some times chit chating with me..


TQ ALVIN... you really good...

You asking me a question "Have you done something not suppose to do?"

I reply " Whatever is done already past! Do you mind?"

He reply "NOPE"

1 comment:

LP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.