Friday, March 5, 2010

2010 03 04 Dating with Alvin

I m so upsad on yesterday…

1) What C suppose to do.. she not do.. but instruct others people.. Create hassle to others.
2) What she does wrong, she not admit.. but she scold me back…


I sent him an sms.. & lastly we date for my dinner…
I wish to go hawker centre. We meet at 9pm at Hawker centre.
He reach early, i inform that i cant see you clear..
When i reach, he wave his hand... and he say "You are so pretty" .. hehe
We waiting for order drink, the waitress accidentally drop a glass.. & it hit to you. I know you are not happy too…

LP : Dear, how’s ur leg? today is not a good time to date you. Because I hurt you. Sorry. Pls don’t find C, I don’t wish to get involve & get trouble.
Alvin : I’m ok. Does u love me?
LP : I prefer single.. I not qualified to love guys. u got much of friend. You should have a better gf
Alvin : This is the good way rejecting, I got your answer. Tq
LP : Reject? I won’t. You are so good. I’m too bad. I wish to know u more, understanding. I don’t want get hurt & I dun want hurt you. Never try never know.
He do call me.. I not available.. some sort.. watching movie.. haha..
I miss call you.. & u miss call me..
I fall in sleep.. haha..

Everytime i chating with you.. i feel happy.. & i will have a good night dream..

Dear Alvin, i am not rejecting you. Time will prove everything.. I know you are really good guys. & You area my dream guy. However, i dont wish to lost anything... FRIENDSHIP...
This is the time for me concentrate my exam 1st. I hope you can understand me.

I not sure you will read my blog or not...
But this is my feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

如果走向成功需要1000步, 只要向前多走一步,就等于接近成功只剩999步。你,踏出那一步了吗?