Sunday, March 14, 2010

2010 03 14 Mid Valley

I reach home about 10.30pm after my class,
I was super tired until I cant fall in sleep...
Therefore, I was late for the class today
And I skip the class, being went back early 30minutes..

It was a raining, and I am going by BUS, my body get wet due to no umbrella..
However, It's not stopping me go to Mid Valley... ROBINSON... to collect the Voucher... of RM15.00 only..
I was so enjoy window shopping alone at Mid Valley...
Surprising, I see "ALICE IN WONDERLAND" in Mid Valley..

I can't stop myself to camwhoring (自拍) a nice scene...
It is so lovely...







Another exibition/road show at mid valley... the tree is so special..

When I went to Robinson, I buy a hair pin for myself..

This for my colleague (Siew Ling) being thanks her for anything..
2-in-1, Hair Pin & Brooch (心口针)



During CNY, I saw a bag... but due to the pricing...


I stop myself to buy it... Today... it is 70% discount.. Additional Rewards for myself...


However, I saw it has a little defects, I will go to enquiry & hopefully they will exchange another for me.. I am very happy today...

No comments: