Saturday, March 6, 2010

2010 03 06 1 Utama

I am waiting for today's movie...

It is out of my expectation...
I still remember i saw the story book when i was primary school..

I not really remember the content...
I still remember PORKER CARDS...

It's like out of my expectation...



The animation is good...

The story.... seem to be ok...

I preference will be Avantar...

(being attract with the story)

We try for Italian Food... (Italiannies)

We are attractive by the romance decoration...




The "MENU" .. Lucky they not see us.. capture.. haha

"The Bread"


"The Bread" is serve with This "GELI Source". Never try again..

The Sources .... I guess it is a Oil...


Our Salmon Lunch ... with Cheese..





"Without Flash Function"



With Flash function...


You will see the big difference... hehe...

That's the reason, most of the time.. I will not use FLASH...



1 comment:

charlotte said...

the restaurant seem nice..i wan to go also..