Sunday, March 21, 2010

2010 03 21

Yesterday night, I cant fall in sleep at all..

About 1am, my HP is ringging..
I am a bit disappointed...
But I also feel happy, because RENEE call me from Germany..

We chating in phone,
We then chat in SKYPE..
Surprisingly, my MIRCOPHONE still working.. haha...
We chat till 4.10am

I cant fall in sleep at all...

Due to No confidence in driving to KL & parking problem..
Today is my 1st time taking an try being .. driving to "THE GARDEN"
I really can do it... I am so proud..

I am having breakfirst cum lunch with my KEI KO (JACKY)
After he servicing my Water Filter,
As promise, he accompany me to see traditional medication..
However, Dr Lim already sold off the business to other.
The girl teach me another techniques

Last time, i may use the wrong methods...
and the products recommended by YU YAN SANG is not suitable for me.

She told me what I cannot eat..
(Pineapple, Soft drink, Cold Drink, Teh, Herbs, Carrots - where I ate this last week, this may be the reason my blood result is not improved at all)
She plan a schedule for me...
She teach me how to boil it...
today I spend RM160.00 in the traditional medication.

I am so tiring,
I lie in bed for few hours,
But i still cannot fall in sleep...
my head is so actively thinking... of the consequences.. etc...

I re-schedule my BONE MARROW ASAP
I wish to have more rest before I join JVC..
Hope everything will be OK...

I am so full after drinking of 3 cups of SOUP..

No comments: