Thursday, March 11, 2010

2010 03 11

It is a good news for me..
it is sharp 1 month anniversary for me... "Break up"....

It is nothing to be sad about...
I am still Alright...
I not calling him for a month...
As he is the same...
I don't have any reason to call him..
Except for my car purpose..
Although my car wiper still under warranty..
I really wish to change, it is not clear..
I delay till end of month....

*****************************************************

This is what I learn from YAU.. "Independent"
Therefore I not really hurt..
With you or without you..
It's not really affect me...

*****************************************************

But without YAU...
I am "Tremendously SICK"
I really takes more than 1 year to recover...
I cry day to day...
Missing you so much...

Out of the blue, I jump out of the box...
I really appreciated YAU...

Wish all the best to you...

& Your Bday...
I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY... 27.03

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*throw confetti*
Time flies~~~~~

Anonymous said...

有一天,天爱上了海。。。可是,空气阻挡了他们的爱。结果天哭了,泪水落到海里。从然他们不再相爱,天总算曾经把灵魂付托给了海。。。从此,海比天蓝。然而,也许天并不知道。。。在天淌泪(下雨)的同时,海也有默默地为天付出(水蒸气)。也许时间或人没对上,至少经历过,努力过。。。就算任何结果,至少学到。。。哪管水人多爱谁,别忘了爱自己。

Anonymous said...

当所有的人都在关心你飞得高不高时,别忘了还有人担心你飞得累不累... :)

Anonymous said...

我借用你的小手,帮我摸摸你的头。。。并小声对你说:一定要照顾好自己,善待自己。。。要记得健康快乐。

Perly Lee said...

My dear friend,
Tq so much.. I Love You..

No matter how, I will love myself more than other..
I am alright..
Because you are here for me..