Thursday, March 18, 2010

2010 03 18 My Diary

The bus driver drove slowly..
Yesterday night i reach home about 11.10pm.
My normal sleeping hours is 12.00am,
After had my dinner, baths, etc
I still have 10 mins for revision..
It is fantastic...

I feel very tired today...
I had pack my NASI LEMAK for my lunch,
So that i can go home for a 30mins nap..

However, Siew Ling invite me go to our neighbour vegetarian shop..
After i reach, I realise that my food is NOT VEGE..
We chit chating.. & We enjoy for the lunch.

Early morning, 1 girl coming to our 2nd floor..
She is directing to my superior..
I guess, she is the new staff..
If so, she will really suffer..

About 4pm, an IT technician still unable to settle the Accounting System,
Due to Chris requested me for a try..
I am going to try out!
There is an error! "The file xxx.bmp not found in folder!"
I am too kind, that i advise the IT technician,
He just create the folder & paste the xxx.bmp file ..
Everything is settle..
I am not an IT technician, but i am a degree in IT...
Just a simple error! Although I can't remember the programming coding, but I still have the basic understanding & logics.. haha..

I feel i am too kind to Chris,
No reason to help her... But i did...
God will know it!

I wondering the old PC is for whom,
She just answering "THAT GIRL"
I wondering, "Who is that girl?"
She say "The girl.. the girl come early morning"
I not further to asking any question,
But i confirm she is the new victim...

About 6.30pm, my superior still in her room chat with Chris,
She is always back on sharp 6.00pm
After the discussion, Chris is telling my superior "Boss is having meeting on next tuesday, the room is occupied, so how?"
Superior say "Then just ask the girl come out a while"
Oh... the new girl will join me next week....
She is so poor.....

I have appointment with docotor on tomorrow,
Being Blood Test...
I am very thanks to LAU,
Your are really my BEST FRIEND FOREVER..
I feel very touching....
Because you willing to take time off to accompany me...
Just being I mention " I am feeling a bit scary"
However, I not wish give trouble for my lovely friend...
So, as promise I will let you know the result..
I am feeling proud & happy because you are always with me...

I wish my blood test result will improve... so that I can working with JVC!

I had make appointment on Monday,
My ear still having the problems...
Hopefully it is small problem.

No comments: