Monday, April 19, 2010

2010 04 19


Early morning, i call to my mum..

Yesterday I was too tired.. & not answer her call..

Today is her birthday...

So wish her happy birthday...


But she is complaining me..

Why i not cook the BIRD NEST...

My elder brother bought for me..


I also no time & lazy to cook due to SICK last week...


Today I feel very happy..

It is another achievement to me..

My 1st time going to KL is 05.04.10,
It is guided by DESMOND through phone…
I successfully arrived..
He draw a map to me for the way back…
I was missing in WONDERLAND…

He is very patient, & gives me a clear guidance…
Thankful to him..
I pass by PENCALA LINK… DAMANSARA.. PJ & SUNWAY
Lastly I reach home…

My “KEI KO, JACKY” he teach me the way going back last week…
This time I am successfully..
I feel proud to myself..
I reach home 10.10pm…

Although it is late to know it…
But I will not regret..
It is the PATH OF CONTINUOUS LEARNING..
I am very PROUD for today ACHIEVEMENT..
THANKS FOR ALL FRIEND WHO REALLY HELP ME!
WHENEVER I NEED A HELP, YOUR WILLING TO SHARE WITH ME..
THOUSAND OF APPRECIATION! THANKS...

I just wish to share my SPLEEN Photo…
Here it is…



But seem I am not understood at ALL…
This Sun will go to collect my medical report…
Hope everything will be fine…

No comments: