Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2009.12.11 (Friday) Mid Valley



I have a good plan for this weekend. However all programs was cancel due to MR. ALVIN. Therefore, I feel damn boring.

I went to JUSCO looking for XMAS gift for my lovely nieces & nephews. However I still considering what they love. They grown up so fast & therefore my job of choosing gift is more challenging.

Afternoon, I rang up Charlotte & then I drove to her house. We went to shop.. hahha.. our destination -> MID VALLEY

It was a badly traffic jam at MID VALLEY. We stuck there for 30 minutes. Lastly we reach our destination!






My favourite little octopus !



Our Lunch ! Yummy



We then have a window shopping. We take photo with my new camera.. hehe.. I am so enjoy together with my dearest CHARLOTTE!


On the way back, I am so surprise for Mr. B calling. Haha… Then we go to night walk, PASAR MALAM. It was so surprising that I meet my uncle, aunt, cousin. Time is late, I am rushing back. Therefore I just say “HI”.


On the way home, it is about 11pm. My petrol is almost empty; I was scare if anything happen on my journey. I call Mr. B if I not arrived in 30min, please get back to me. Oh My Goodness, I hit a Car while I reverse my car, I really not notice it. When there is something block, my car sensor will give me signal. But there is no alarm at all. Lucky it is a clash mark only.


I feel so scary. When I reach BUKIT JALIL, then I went to petrol kiosk to pump some petrol.


Lastly I reach home in safety & happily.


It was a HAPPY DAY with Charlotte!

No comments: