Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2009.10.12 (Saturday) Sunway Pyramid

Today I have a date with my dearest LAI FUN, I am waiting this for some times. We met for last XMAS at Mid Valley too. Out of a sudden, you rang me for cancel the dating. I was upset being notice your grandma is not feeling well. "My best wishes to my dearest friend, hope your grandma get well soon"

After my breakfast, I decided to go SUNWAY for shop. Mr. B asking my car condition & we chat few words only.
This is my 1st time drive to SUNWAY alone, walk alone, and take photo alone.
I reach there about 11am to avoid traffic & parking. There are plenty of car parks available. YEAH!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. I do what I wish…

Nothing to excited me at all, the decoration is OK only.

Alvin calls me again while I get disappointed again.

My Olympus Features.. so nice..







I capture myself

Luckily a nice girl pass by & help me to capture this photo ! TQ!

~I had my Love Dessert~

No comments: