Monday, December 21, 2009

2009 12 17 Sunway (Thursday) Dating with dear Customer

My First time dating my dearest customers.. Jessica & Joan ..

I was stuck in traffic. Due to traffic jam, I take photo along the way…

Nice Night View..

There is too many car was illegal parking & I can’t see the entrance. I was just 1 meter after the entrance. The guard not allows me to turn. Therefore I force to make a U-Turn back.. I spends almost 1 hour to reach..
I know it is very dangerous! Every time I have no chance to capture this view, with the anti shock features, I can make it happen. My wish is simple to achieve right? I have to set next target!

Our Dinner…


B was calling & informs he is at home & had a rest. I advise him to have a good rest & I will going to TTDI later, and will be back midnight.

9.30pm, Joan sms to confirm. Due to not familiar with the place & not really, I not really wish to join. Jessica willing to fetch me, she is so independents & has a good driving skill.

We reach Taman Tun TTDI NAZA Plaza Bamboo about 11.30pm. Joan is very nice, she is looks pretty too. I don’t like this place. It is too crowded & I don’t love the environment too. My eyes feel pain..


B sms me about 12.00 am & asking me back or not. Out of a sudden, I feel my house key was missing. He requests me to take a cab going back.

About 1am, Jessica fetch me back to Puchong.

No comments: