Monday, December 21, 2009

2009.12.19 Baking Cheese Cake..

I had plan going home this weekend. However, I still have many outstanding to do. I decided not going back. The cream cheese almost expired, & I have to bake it.

Nice or Not? I still have to improve...

I tot the cheese cake almost same with sponge cake recipe. therefore i just fill in half only. However it is not. Next time i will fill in almost full.


2009.12.20 Mr Lau advise me, the cheese not really strong & the sponge cake is too much. Get improve next time & will bake 1 for my mum. Thanks for advise.


we had saw a cheese cake recipe book at MPH 1 Utama, we take to cashier, who knows when i reach home, the cashier donot count it & she not charge me too. It is so cheap RM15 only. & there is plenty of favour. I Love It. I missing the books...

No comments: