Monday, December 21, 2009

2009.12.20 1 Utama

I have been taking LRT for many years, I belief I take it more than hundreds time during my KTAR life.
This is the 1st time I capture this photo with zoom of 5X. It is a good camera which is comfort & convenient to bring along.

We are heading to 1 Utama… & wish to have a movie together…

Majority of the seat was sold out, & available seat is not good. Mr. Lau suggests that having Gold Class Movie, “Avatar”. He treats me for the Movie…

Our Ticket…

We have our Lunch at “FISH & CO

I love to eat fresh tomato. This is the 1st time I try “Tomato Juice”. Salts & lemon are additive to make it tasty. I feel it is too sour. Not tasty at all. “Never Try Again”

Windows shopping …


White Christmas …



We are waiting for ….

Food & Beverage Menu …

The show was started late. We had order some drinks, waitress will serve us & sent to our seat.
We are the 1st couple enter to the CINEMA. 1 row consists of 6 seat. I believe it is less than 10 row.
I have a naughty hand; I am pressing a button beside my chair. I was shock because the seat is moving & I don’t know how to put back to original. Such a funny situation…
The movie is so great; however it is so comfortable, we nearly fall in sleep. Haha..



We had a dinner at “Ajisen Ramen”


I am very enjoy for today.. I bought a TRANSFORMER for my Lovely Nephew.. He inform me he wish it transform to a CAR. & I buy a BARNEY "CHRISTMAS EVE" for celebrating christmas.. hahaha.. "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

I told Lau that this year I went to man places in KL in Dec 2009, I went to Pavilion, KLCC, Mid Valley, The Garden, Sunway, 1 Utama.. for this lovely christmas month.

I will going back for my study in Jan 2010. My Christmas wish "i can pass my exam soon."

No comments: