Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2009.12.05 Saturday & 2009.12.06 Sunday


I am very happy today..

~My first time~
~Went to Pavilion~

~Watch 3D movie~

~See nice Barbie Doll~

~Super Nice Decoration~




After sent my new watch for repairing/claim at Robinson, we start our journey to Pavillion about 4pm. (Charlotte & Me on the way to Pavilion)


Thanks for Mr. Lau for arranging the Booking Ticket “CHRISTMAS CAROL”. Due to traffic jam, we are late for the movie. Nevertheless, I was so joyful, it is so real. I can’t belief it, it’s amazing.

I love the show so much as I remember we did enjoy it last time (BUKIT JALIL) there plenty of events, we share together (The days we had, the song we sang together…). Thanks for your parent too.From the movie, I feel that I really need to change an attitude, being considered for externality & social environmental. We are life in a society, not being alone. I was being lonely for few years from the date we broken up. I am struggling; I am so sell fish, who only think of myself. But I really want to protect myself being hurt…After the movie, we saw the barbie doll! wah.. it is so amazing.





My Dream BARBIE DOLL!


Mr. Lau & me

I Love Christmas Tree!

Pavilion... such a nice place!


Jingle Bell! Jingle Bell!

Great Show... yeahh.. she is so cutie



Night View with my dear Charlotte!



Santa Clause is coming to town!

I tough I am right for this few years… I realize that I really make a wrong decision. I overnight at Charlotte house, we chatting till late night. Early next day, we went to KLCC Conventional Centre, lastly I bought a digital camera. I was so happy because I have a good friend. She is so nice & helpful girl.I m super happy.. on 2009.12.05 (Sat) & 2009.12.06. It is so great!

























1 comment:

charlotte said...

perly, thanks for being my best n close friend.
+++friendship forever++++